Monday, March 29, 2010

Meh.

And then, suddenly, out of nowhere, I felt shitty.

Yeah, so I've not been feeling tip top lately, but in the past few hours, it feels like someone mentally dumped a bucket of ice water on me, just for no reason I started to feel really depressed.

A watched pot doesn't boil. I know, but I can't help watch the pot that is myself being single. It's really difficult to just not think about it. I was able to put it out of mind for nearly a year, but whenever it was... January sometime, it hit me, and I've been painfully lonely ever since, I don't think a day goes by I can't think about it.

It doesn't help that I am a clutz at meeting anyone new, and don't make a good first impression.

Also, why is it so hard to think about just the complements that I've received? I know it's not the hugest list, if we are talking about real ones, and not just "good job."


blah, I need to... Like, I dunno.

Shit, what I wouldn't give to be able to just lay on someone and hug/snuggle with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment